I’M JENNAE, AND I AM HIBISCUS CREATIVE.
My job is to distil the essence of your brand into a beautiful visual presentation that tells the story you want to tell so you can continue to attract the right customers and grow your business.
Simply put, my job is making you look good, and I’m pretty good at it.
I help creative professionals, thought leaders and other entrepreneurs get the respect you deserve through stunning brand & website design. I’ve done it for dozens of clients, some of whom share their stories below.
I have 15 years of experience across a variety of design and creative disciplines. This means I can create your brand strategy, build your website, design your print materials, digital or printed products and even shoot your product photos. I can quite literally develop your brand presentation from the ground up.
So if you’ve been in business for a while, understand who you are and who your customers are, and you’re ready to get your stuff together so you can be consistent and grow, now’s the time to leap.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
MY mission is simple: To help you look great & PERFECT your brand TO GROW YOUR business.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
Who I Work With
WE’RE NOT A GOOD FIT IF…
- You want an instant price quote without providing in-depth details about your business and goals.
- You want a copy of someone else’s design.
- Your main concern is price and you’re just getting quotes so you can choose the cheapest one.
- You don’t have clear goals for your business or any idea of what you want.
- You think of branding as an afterthought rather than a priority.
- Your personal taste is more important than what will get you results.
- You want design that is quick, fast and cheap.
WE’RE A PERFECT FIT IF…
- You’re ready to invest in modern design that will last you for the long haul.
- You will answer my questions as needed so I can craft the best possible design solution.
- You understand that great, unique design takes time and you’re willing to do your part.
- You will allow me to offer design advice in the best interest of your goals because your brand identity should speak to your customers first.
- You’re willing to do what it takes to maintain your brand standards.
- You want a long-lasting partnership.
- You are honest and full of integrity and want a partner who is the same.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
I absolutely love working with Jennae. I’ve had a number of graphic designers over the years and she’s the one I’ve stuck with. I love that I can provide her with nothing more than an overarching idea and the associated text, without giving her any creative direction, and she comes back with something 100% on brand that is beautifully designed with exactly the look and feel that I want. It takes so much off my plate knowing that I can trust her creative direction when it comes to my brand aesthetic. She is a true creative director and you will not be sorry if you hire her. In a sea of folks playing around with digital art tools–who call themselves graphic designers–Jennae is a true graphic artist, who will undoubtedly uplevel the look of your brand, allowing you, as a small business, the ability to compete with Fortune 500 companies. You’ve got a lifetime client in me.
— GWEN JIMMERE, FOUNDER & CEO, NATURALICIOUS
Jennae was a pleasure to work with. She was quick about finishing my media kit and paid close attention to detail. I appreciate her patience and love my media kit!
— JASMINE DIANE, JASMINEDIANE.COM
I hired designers prior to Hibiscus Creative, but, it was clear my website was dated and needed a makeover. Jennae was very responsive and accommodating. I wanted a website that was tranquil, airy, green and pet-friendly, and she delivered! I’ve continued to use her services for any updates. Jennae is super talented and sticks to her deadlines. Highly recommended!
— JACQUELINE RIVERA, PAWFECT DAY
I’ve worked with Jennae since 2004 on projects ranging from branding to book jackets to 100+ page site makeovers. She’s amazingly professional, creative and passionate about getting results you’ll love. Why are you still reading this? Just hire her already!
— SUE CLINE, CYCLONIC CONSULTING