LOGOS & BRANDING
The first thing I recommend to every client is a cohesive identity for your business, no matter how small or large. While a logo, by itself, is not a brand, a professional mark that belongs to you is the starting point for your success. To help establish your brand, I offer:
- Logo design & brand consultation
- Business card, letterheads, envelopes & labels
- Name & tagline development
- Icons & other identifying or organizational graphics
Maybe you already have a brand, but it’s not getting the traction you were hoping for. My brand analysis is a comprehensive review of your current brand or idea to identify areas of improvement. It includes:
- Help developing your business name, tagline and domain name, if applicable
- Logo review and suggestions for improvement, if applicable
- Brand concept, color ideas and font suggestions for your brand identity
- Review of marketing copy and suggestions for a pro copywriter or editor, if needed
- Guidance on photo style that can help define your brand
- Social media image and template suggestions to keep your social presence consistent
- Website audit with suggestions for how you can improve
- Delivered in PDF format for your reference as you build
PRE-MADE LOGOS, DIGITAL TEMPLATES & EBOOKS
I offer a variety of digital templates and eBooks to help you build your brand, including media kit templates for bloggers and pre-made logo templates.
Why Buy a Logo Template from Me?
You need a logo for your business or project, but you’re not quite ready to invest in a custom logo design. Instead, you can purchase one of my logo templates and have it customized for your needs. Unlike other sites that offer logo templates, I will customize the design for you. So you get a logo pixel-perfected by a professional designer in the words, colors, and fonts of your choosing, for a fraction of the cost of a custom design. And if you’re concerned about purchasing a template that others could buy as well, you can purchase the Exclusive option, which means that no-one else will ever be able to buy your design.
A website is an absolute must for any business in this age of instant access. And not just any website. It needs to be mobile responsive to accommodate the myriad devices your customers are using. I can design and develop a website to present a professional image online, along with the other bells and whistles necessary to make a permanent mark on the web, including:
- WordPress website or blog design
- Thesis theme customization
- Shopify theme customization & design
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & other social profile design
- Headers, banner ads & other web graphics
- PDF e-Book layout
Though so much business is done online these days, sometimes you’ll need a physical piece of marketing that can communicate your message in “real life”. I can design:
- Brochures & catalogs
- Postcards & direct mailers
- Flyers, posters & signage
- Press & media kits
- Magazines & newsletters
- Sales collateral & sell sheets
- Book covers & layouts
- Album covers
- Wedding & event invitations
- T-shirts & other printed products
- Packaging (hang tags, product labels, boxes & more)
Sometimes all you need to take your brand to the next level is photos that tell your story better than words can. This tends to be particularly true if you are selling physical products.
I can style and photograph your products and provide high-resolution images that you can use throughout your branding and marketing.